Looks promising

Today I've done some experiments with the layout of this blog. As it turns out, it is very flexible. All the html can be formatted so I implemented a design that I did a couple of days ago for go|west 3. I also added some useful links, replaced the standard ones and removed the blogger bar at the top as I think it's not so useful for me. If you think otherwise, feel free to tell me. I am a newbie when it comes to blogging - so don't bother ;)
I might do some further fine tuning on the site and also start adding some on-topic information as well. So stay tuned (whoever is tuned in).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing DD-WRT on the Linksys EA2700

Setting up Arduino IDE 1.0 and 1.6 for ATtiny and Manchester library

Backing up a NAS to CrashPlan using a Raspberry Pi