Hello Mountain View

After making a stop in Denver, I arrived in Mountain View yesterday . Everything went pretty well, except that there are too many hotels called Residence Inn in this area, so even the cab drivers get confused. One of them actually dropped me off at the wrong place. But another one then actually got it right so I had a nice place to spent the night before the big day.

And today it is... the big day. ... my first day of my intern orientation. Of course, I am not allowed to write about anything in detail, but from what I've seen today, this is just a great place to work/live. Free food everywhere, places to relax.... just a great atmosphere. A lot of very talented people all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing DD-WRT on the Linksys EA2700

Setting up Arduino IDE 1.0 and 1.6 for ATtiny and Manchester library

Backing up a NAS to CrashPlan using a Raspberry Pi