Update

Today I releases a couple of updates to my website. In order to test a few new features, I completely re-did the UI for the pictures. When you go there now you will see some polaroid-style photos. I was inspired by this post from the guys at ZURB.

The albums view now shows some seemingly randomly positioned photos with a custom text that looks like hand-writing. I used the Google Web Font API for this.

While being at it I also replaces all the head graphics with actual fonts. This reduces the number of requests made to fetch the data and the total amount of bytes loaded.

In the next weeks I will try to roll-out some more features to the site. I plan to overhaul the portal page a bit and to optimize performance even more.

By the way, you can now also reach this site at s13g.com :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing DD-WRT on the Linksys EA2700

Setting up Arduino IDE 1.0 and 1.6 for ATtiny and Manchester library

Backing up a NAS to CrashPlan using a Raspberry Pi